Promote Your Business?
For our Partners we provide the following simple, yet cost effective promotion for your Wine Business, Wine, Brand, Service, Product or Event.
- We display a highly visible Partner image tile for your brand / business with a direct link to your website, on EVERY page viewed by our visitors
- We post an article about your business to the blog and across our social media welcoming you as a New Zealand Wine Partner
- We share any press releases, articles, events, wine reviews, or special offers for you on JB’s Blog and across our social media channels
- Your preferred Image in .PNG .JPG format (animated .gif acceptable), preferably under 100kb
- Your Business Website address URL: i.e.
- The ‘Alt Text’ you wish to display when visitors ‘mouse over’ your image
To become one of our NZ Wine Partners please contact John Bartlett for more information.
“We look forward to partnering with you to share more #nzwine love to the world.”
About The New Zealand Wine Directory
Launched in 2009, The New Zealand Wine Directory is a free digital resource linking visitors to our wonderful NZ Wine industry & online wine communities:
The resource has grown not only in content & visitor traffic, but also in reaching out to wine lovers through our social media networks and NZ Wine Partnerships.
We are passionate about New Zealand Wine and provide connectivity to all NZ wine-related content we can find, or is submitted for inclusion in the directory.
The New Zealand Wine Directory has been developed and funded mostly by owners John & Glenys Bartlett since launching in 2009.
To fund ongoing maintenance & future development we offer NZ Wine Partnership opportunities to New Zealand Wine businesses.
By sharing & promoting NZ Wine related information, website links, wine news, products, events and more via my blog and social media networks, we are able to connect wine lovers around the world with NZ Wine Online.
1,000’s of hours have been spent on Website Development, Search Engine Optimization, Security, Usability and developing our social media to provide the very best information resource for users.
A total revamp in 2017 saw a new responsive website design, making content now view-able on all digital devices, from computers to tablets to smart phones.
There are now 1,200 Categorized Links in the directory, 2,500+ further #nzwine links in blog posts, etc.
50,000+ page views by 4,900 Visitors each month, 4,390 Twitter Followers, 3,955 Facebook Fans and 1,682 Instagram Fans…
(*Viewed Traffic/Pages – Does not include “Not viewed” traffic which includes traffic generated by robots, worms, search engines or replies with special HTTP status codes.) We use Awstats which produces visual statistics about visitors to our site.)