Sign-up to Sip NZ’s 8-Week Rosé Marketing Bootcamp and they’ll help you achieve your Rosé marketing goals this summer.
With 3 years of collaborative and bespoke Rosé campaigns under our belt they understand that budgets are tight and time is of essence to you.
That’s why they’re breaking this year’s initiative down into 8 concise and action focused emails to help put your Rosé top of mind for New Zealand wine lovers.
Many glasses of rose wine at wine tasting. Concept of rose wine and variety. White background. Top view, flat lay design. Direct sunlight. Toned image.BOOTCAMP SESSIONS
Their weekly emails will be packed with easy to implement tasks, templates and ideas that suit any marketing budget.
They’ll cover how to…
- Develop an integrated Rosé campaign
- Easily manage and post your social media content incl. a sample schedule
- Run online competitions/giveaways
- Create engaging content that’s on brand including gifs & videos
- Utilise and grow your database
- Engage with influencers
- Create social integrated Cellar Door / Restaurant promotions
- Get the most out of NZ Rosé Day (5 Feb)
By signing-up to their 8-Week Rosé Marketing Bootcamp your Rosé will also be …
- Featured via our newsletter and social channels @sipnzrose as part of the “Summer of Rosé” campaign (1 December 2018 – 28 February 2019)
- Listed on the Rosé Directory linking directly to your point of purchase…
- Plus you’ll have access to their new collateral & merchandise for giveaways, mailings and/or your Cellar Door.
Cost per wine is $49 & 2 bottles.
The bootcamp will run from 26 November 2018 – 5 February 2019 (incl. 3 week Christmas break)
To Find Out More and SIGN UP – CLICK HERE