Established in 1985, Negociants New Zealand is a distributor of premium wines from around the world.
We are very pleased to present at the 2017 Negociants Fine Wine Tour, a selection of highly regarded, award-winning wines from New Zealand and Australia.
The event also introduces some of the personalities that craft and stand behind these distinctive and fabulous wines. There will be 22 wineries at this event with over 100 wines available to sample.
- Auckland on Monday 24th July at The Royal NZ Yacht Squadron (trade only)
- Wellington on Tuesday 25th July at The InterContinental Hotel
- Christchurch on Wednesday 26th July at Hagley Pavilion
- Dunedin on Thursday 27th July at Forsyth Barr Stadium
Our trade customers are welcome to register for the trade session from 1.00pm to 5.00pm through their Area Manager or online through the trade registration link on the event website www.negociantsfinewinetour.com.
We also invite the general public to attend from 6.00pm to 8.00pm for a small cost that includes all tastings and light refreshments. We have organised through Eventbrite (for Wellington and Christchurch events) and Ticketmaster (for Dunedin) to advertise a price where the transaction fee and credit card fees will be included.
The only extra charge will be a delivery fee if a printed ticket is requested to be delivered. All ticket holders will also receive an event booklet listing all wines available at the tasting for reference. In addition, if two or more tickets are purchased in one transaction, a discount will be applied, with a bigger discount when ten or more tickets are purchased in one transaction.
So get your friends and family together for a wine tasting that is amazing value and an experience to be remembered before heading out for dinner to make it a great night out.
Tickets can be purchased through the event website www.negociantsfinewinetour.com
Wineries participating from New Zealand are:
- Black Barn Vineyards from the Hawke’s Bay
- Dry River Wines and Palliser Estate Wines from Martinborough
- Urlar Vineyards from Masterton
- Auntsfield Wines from Marlborough
- Fromm Winery from Marlborough
- Greywacke Wines from Marlborough
- Huia Vineyards from Marlborough
- Nautilus Estate from Marlborough
- Opawa Wines from Marlborough
- Saint Clair Family Estate from Marlborough
- Mt Beautiful Wines from Cheviot, North Canterbury
- Waipara Springs from Waipara, Canterbury
- Rippon Vineyard from Wanaka, Central Otago
- Two Paddocks Wines from Alexandra and Gibbston, Central Otago
- Misha’s Vineyard from Bendigo, Central Otago
- Brokenwood Wines from the Hunter Valley
- d’Arenberg Wines from McLaren Vale
- Jim Barry Wines from Clare Valley
- Langmeil Wines from the Barossa Valley
- Yalumba Wines from the Barossa and Eden Valleys
- Vasse Felix Wines from Margaret River
Antipodes Still and Sparkling water will be poured and freely available throughout the event.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to see a demonstration of the Coravin wine preservation system. A unique piece of equipment which will allow you to pour a glass of wine and then preserve the rest of the wine in the bottle perfectly. Ideal for wine by the glass from the restaurant cellar list or the wine lover who wants to savour just a glass from a special bottle in the wine rack.
For more information, contact: Tina Rutherford, Executive Assistant, Negociants New Zealand, Tel 09 5315282