Summertime in a Glass is here to tell your Sauvignon Blanc story! Our job is to highlight your brands, activities, news, insights and anything else connected to the grape. Our robust communication channels, including our attractive website, active social media channels, and regular press releases are all utilized to get the word out to self-identified Sauvignon Blanc enthusiasts and industry members. We are SauvBlanc PR! Let us help you…
- Reach your target consumer market and connect with others in the Sauvignon Blanc industry!
- Get your story out! We make our channels available to you. Submit your Sauvignon Blanc releases, awards, events and other related news to us. We put the message out to our growing audience of Sauvignon Blanc fans and professionals including wine writers, media, wine bloggers, trade groups and dedicated consumers. Our e-Newsletters, for example, reach a rapidly growing list of more than 1,800 self-identified Sauvignon Blanc enthusiasts and industry members.
- Get out front! SIAG always looks to our members first for sources and input on informational pieces, regional profiles, topic driven news articles, and trending industry concept pieces. We highlight and emphasize where our members are and what they are up to. All members are listed on our site and receive a well-publicized profile write-up, as well.
- Be creative! Send us your Sauvignon Blanc related content – a video in the vineyard, a tasting room event featuring the grape, interesting photos – and we put it out there driving traffic back to you and your brand.
- Get social! We utilize several well-trafficked social media channels to engage our audience and get your Sauvignon Blanc story in front of them including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, You Tube and LinkedIn. Our content development and messaging are always appealing, taking advantage of the medium to make an impact.
- Get found! Tag items (or submit them to us) with “#SauvBlanc” to get the word out through our channels.
- Connect with the trade and wine media! We send regular press releases regarding SIAG, our members, and other related news to our growing list of wine media. Our recent releases have made tens of thousands of impressions and been published not only on our well-trafficked website and social media channels but on noted wine media such Wine Industry Insight and Wine Business.
- Leverage our “Summertime in a Glass” brand and “Taste a little sunshine in your wine message!” Members can use our brand image in their print and online communications.
- Make a splash! Let us help you launch your brand or announce your new Sauvignon Blanc release through our PR mechanisms utilizing our reach and marketing expertise.
- Expose your wines and brand! We allow members to promote their wines, wine grapes and other related Sauvignon Blanc products or relevant services online, at select events, in our media releases, and other “showcase” type concepts.
- Get noticed online! Members receive an affiliate marketing presence on our website as part of their membership package.
- Let us know what we can do! We are always looking for new ways to get the word out about Sauvignon Blanc with a keen emphasis on our members. We are responsive and look to our membership to help shape the organization and how we can best advocate for them.
To find out more visit –