About The New Zealand Wine Directory
The New Zealand Wine Directory exists to promote New Zealand wine and the Wine Industry to the world.
Our focus is on connecting wine lovers in New Zealand and throughout the world with the New Zealand wine industry, businesses and communities online.
On this website you can…
- Explore the Wine Regions across the North and South Islands of New Zealand, and visit those Wineries’ and Vineyards’ websites.
- Discover Industry links covering Wine Education, Employment in the industry, Marketing & Distribution, Products & Equipment, Research, Services & Advice and Viticulture.
- Our Resources section includes NZ Wine Events, Wine Sales Online, Wine Tourism, Publications, Wine Clubs and Groups, Fruit Wine Makers and Link Partners.
- Under Social Media you’ll find Wine News and links to New Zealand’s best Wine Writers and social media channels.
- You can Submit Your Website for inclusion in the NZ Wine Directory.
- Become a Partner and in return we will promote your brand to all our visitors.
- SEND your wine samples for tasting and review by JB on my blog and promoted via my social media networks…
- Follow JB’s BLOG on the front page, like our FACEBOOK page or follow us on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM to keep up to date with NZ wine news and events.
A LITTLE HISTORY
Started as a hobby back in 2002 as ‘NZ Wine Links’, The New Zealand Wine Directory has developed into a valuable online resource containing over 1,200 links to everything about New Zealand Wine online. It is a curated collection of website links and information made easily accessible to wine consumers and industry folk.
From the Wineries and Vineyards, the Wine Industry, Education, Events, Tourism, Wine Sales to Social Media other NZ wine-related sites, wine news and much more.
Our new-look New Zealand Wine Directory has had millions of hits on the site and currently average 50,000 page views each month.
Wine Lovers have visited from over 60 different countries – NZ, USA, UK, Australia, Germany, India, South Africa, many European and Scandinavian countries and more recently from many parts of Asia, including China and Japan.
Visitors can Browse or Search the Directory for free and connect with our Social Media networks too. We are actively involved in promoting and sharing New Zealand wine websites, links, news, wine reviews, products, events and more…
NZ wine-related websites we identify, have a text link added to the relevant category page in the directory. Links are added regularly to the directory and we see this as an ever-growing resource for all to use.
On our blog we post a selection of news, views, tastings, events and other information about the New Zealand Wine Industry and online wine community.
John tries to attend every NZ wine event or tasting he can get to, to expand his wine knowledge-base and ‘palate experience.’ He reviews New Zealand wines on the blog and promotes them via Facebook and Twitter.
For our Partners we promote NZ Wineries, vineyards and all wine related businesses and brands to our visitors, linking them directly to your business online.
If you own or operate a New Zealand wine business we’d love to hear from you.
We hope you’ll visit regularly to connect with our New Zealand Wine community online.
Cheers – John and Glenys