Vinomofo to launch in New Zealand with 48hour online wine popup event.
- Australian online wine retailer launches into first overseas market with 2day only online popup event
- More than 60 outstanding wines from New Zealand, Australia and Europe on offer in extremely limited quantities
- Offering members the most epic wine deals on the planet, curated to taste, and delivered to your doorstep with love
Gamechanging online wine site Vinomofo is set to launch nationally with a 48 hour online popup event from 16-17 June with more than 60 outstanding wines from New Zealand, Australia and Europe to buy in strictly limited quantities.
- The 2day only event will give locals a taste for what the retailer has offered the wine loving folk of Australia for five years:
- Curation Vinomofo’s wine team work directly with the best producers in the world to find the wines they love (less than 5% of wines tasted make it to the ‘Fo)
- Value With the buying power of their tribe of 400,000 wineloving mofos, Vinomofo can offer their members unprecedented value
- Culture There’s no “bowties and bs” with Vinomofo. Good people, good wine, and a bit of fun
Wine lovers are being invited to sign up now to become foundation members, with early adopters getting first access to the event.
New Zealand is the first overseas market the Aussie retailer has stepped into as part of its aggressive global push in 2016. Andre Eikmeier, co founder and joint CEO at Vinomofo, says the retailer’s unique approach to selling wine has resonated with customers that were seeking a human approach as part of their wine journey, as such the retailer has built a member base of more than 400,000 people in just five years.
“Vinomofo wants everyone to be able to experience good wine that’s our mission. From what we’ve seen across the past five years in Australia, we believe that a lot of people all over the world need Vinomofo wine lovers and makers alike, so this is the year we are embarking on building a global presence kicking off with New Zealand,” Eikmeier said.
Purchases from the online popup event will be delivered within seven business days to customers. To become a foundation member or for more information visit: www.vinomofo.com
Media Contacts: Nikki Palun, Head of Global, Vinomofo, firstname.lastname@example.org, +61 400 616 616
Vinomofo is the most epic wine site on the planet and one of Australia’s fastest growing companies. Founded in 2011 from an Adelaide garage, by Andre Eikmeier and Justin Dry, the startup
has gone from zero to $50 million plus annual revenue (runrate), built a member base of more than 400,000 and employs 100+ people. 2016 sees Vinomofo go global with the roll out of a business ‘lite’ model into six new markets, including: NZ, Singapore, HK, UK, USA and China. For more information, visit www.vinomofo.com